Whether you are ready to build a brand new pool to create a backyard oasis or want to upgrade your pool to add a level of luxury, there are some great pool design trends for 2022 that will enhance your swimming and outdoor experience.
Here are some of the top trends to consider for your pool design:
- All-Glass Pool Tiles – While pool liners are common, they don’t have to be the only choice for your pool design. In 2022, all-glass pool tiles are a beautiful way to elevate the look and feel of your swimming pool from bottom to top! There are so many options for glass tiles that the pool tiles you choose are virtually limitless.
- Poolside Fire Pits – While swimming is always part of the fun of owning a pool, it doesn’t have to be the only outdoor feature that you enjoy. Incorporating a poolside fire pit into your pool design is a great way to enhance your outdoor space when it’s time to take a break from the water.
- Pool Mosaics – Pool mosaics are another great way to make your swimming area more fun. You can have them installed in the pool deck as part of the concrete, or if you choose to go with pool tiles, you can include fun mosaics like specialty patterns or even depictions of sea life in the tile. In fact, there is a new trend that includes glow-in-the-dark pool tiles! What’s not to love about that?!
- In-Pool Furniture – What if you want to lounge at the pool, but it’s too hot to lay out in the sun? That’s where in-pool furniture comes in handy. Incorporating a luxury lounge chair or two into your pool can allow you to relax in the water and stay cool on a hot day.
- Integrated Water Features – If you love the idea of including a waterfall in your pool design, you’re in luck. Integrated water features are trending in 2022, and you can customize them to be whatever makes sense for your pool. Add a little drama or a relaxing water feature that makes you want to spend more time outdoors.
At Master Pools of Wilmington, we can make your pool design come to life for your home or business. Give us a call today!